The Parish Council Chairman and Councillors welcome members of the public to Parish Council meetings. The meetings are, after all, held for the benefit of the residents of Tysoe. Please familiarise yourself with our meeting procedures before attending.
Future Meetings Dates
- 12 October 2020
- 9 November 2020
- 14 December 2020
- 11 January 2021 – budget
- 8 February 2021
- 8 March 2021
- 14 September 2020 Ordinary Agenda
- 14 September 2020 Ordinary Minutes DRAFT
- 14 September 2020 AGM Minutes DRAFT
- 14 September 2020 AGM Agenda
- 22 July 2020 Extra-Ordinary Minutes FINAL
- 22 July 2020 Extra-Ordinary Agenda
- 21 July 2020 Extra Ordinary Minutes FINAL
- 21 July 2020 Extra-Ordinary Agenda
- 6 July 2020 Ordinary Meeting – CANCELLED
- 29 June 2020 Extra Ordinary Minutes FINAL
- 29 June 2020 Extra-Ordinary Agenda
- 2020 06 04 Parish Clerks Report
- 1 June 2020 Ordinary Meeting – CANCELLED
- 2020 05 21 Response to Planning Application 2001072TEL56
- 21 May 2020 Parish Assembly CANCELLED
- 2020 05 04 Parish Clerks Report
- 4 May 2020 – Agreement to revised Financial Regulations 2020
- 4 May 2020 Annual Parish Council Meeting to be followed directly by an Ordinary Meeting CANCELLED
- 2020 04 24 Proper Officers Report
- 16 April 2020 Tysoe Parish Council Annual Meeting Update
The new Local Authorities and Police and Crime Panels (Coronavirus) (Flexibility of Local Authority and Police and Crime Panel Meetings) (England and Wales) Regulations 2020 came into force on 4th April 2020. Regulation 4 removes the need for Parish Council’s to hold an annual meeting during the current situation. It provides that any appointments that are required at an annual meeting (e.g. Chairman) can continue until the next annual meeting. In light of this change to the law, all Councillors have agreed to continue in post, with the same responsibilities, until further notice.
- 2020 04 10 Proper Officers Report
- 2020 04 06 Finance Report updated
- 6 April 2020 – Ordinary Meeting CANCELLED due to Covid-19 pandemic.
- 3 April 2020 – Vote to increase Parish Clerk & Responsible Finance Officers hours up to 20 per week during current Covid-19 pandemic. 3 April – Record of vote to increase Parish Clerk & Responsible Finance Officers hours
- 1 April 2020 – Tysoe Parish Council voted to delegate powers Scheme of Delegation to the Parish Clerk FINAL to the Proper Officer of the Council (also know as the Parish Clerk and Responsible Finance Officer). This decision was taken to ensure that the Parish Council can continue to support the community whilst unable to meet during the Covid-19 pandemic. Due to the restriction on meeting the resolution to delegate powers was taken via email. 1 April 2020 – Record of vote to invoke Scheme of Delegation to Parish Clerk and Responsible Finance Officer.
- 25 March 2020 Extra-Ordinary Agenda – Extra-Ordinary Meeting subsequently CANCELLED due to Covid-19 pandemic.
- 2 March 2020 Ordinary Minutes APPROVED
- 2 March 2020 Ordinary Agenda