- Parish Council Tysoe Record Articles
- Financial Information
- Councillors & Parish Clerk
- Annual Audit – Notice of Public Rights
- Affordable Homes
- Meetings & Papers Current (2022-23)
- Our Commitment to Transparency
- Policies & Procedures
- Local Planning
- Neighbourhood Plan
The Parish Clerk works 9 hours per week flexibly, therefore any enquiries may not receive an immediate reply.
If the matter is urgent, please contact a member of the Parish Council – details can be found further up the page.
FOR THE LATEST FINANCIAL INFORMATION PLEASE SEE OUR FINANCIAL PAGES.