Welcome to a new way of communicating across Tysoe. Initiated by extreme times but welcome none the less. Through this Newsletter we endeavour to keep residents updated on local news and developments during these unprecedented times. We do not try to replace the official news pipelines or our local, much loved, Tysoe & District Record.
Please see the Financial section under Parish Council for the published Annual Governance and Accounting Statements for 2021/22
Consultation on Warwickshire’s Vision for Bus Travel:
Have your say – link to document below. Consultation ends February 1st.
Parking Safe notice 25 November 2021
- Issue 24 Remembrance 2020 6 November 2020
- Issue 23 Parish Council – office update 4 November 2020
- Issue 22 Parish Council – office update 30 October 2020
- Issue 21 Parish Council – office update 28 October 2020
- Issue 20 Parish Council – office update 22 October 2020
- Issue 19 Parish Council – office update 9 October 2020
- Issue 18 Parish Council – office update 8 September 2020
- Issue 17 Parish Council – office update
- Issue 16 Medication Collection Service Closes Early
- Issue 15 Overwhelming Support
- Issue 14 Extra-Ordinary Meeting 29 June 2020 Update
- Issue 13 Lockdown Loosening
- Issue 12 Slow return to normality
- Issue 11 Easy Does It
- Issue 10 VE Day 75
- Issue 9 VE Day Anniversary Celebrations
- Issue 8 What a Week Tysoe!
- Issue 7 Random Acts of Kindness
- Issue 6 Spring has Sprung
- Issue 5 Keep Calm & Be Kind
- Issue 4 Tysoe is Listening & Adapting
- Issue 3 The Sun is Out
- Issue 2 Self Isolation and Social Distancing
- Issue 1 Welcome to the Tysoe Parish Newsletter
To receive a copy of the Tysoe Parish newsletter directly to your inbox, please email your full name to Beverley at email@example.com.
If you know of anybody who would benefit from this newsletter who does not have access to the internet please print a copy of the newsletter and deliver it to them. Thank you.
KEEP IN TOUCH